Frequently Asked Questions
As you have already signed up you simply login to view the members-only section.
To view the members-only section is easy, you just need to sign up on the website. That takes 3-5 minutes and costs nothing for current members. You’ll get access to our Members only section with our Club Meetings minutes. More member-only perks coming soon. Follow these simple steps to register your current financial membership online.
- Click on the green “Become a Member” button.
- Scroll down and click the membership you are currently on.
- Select the renewal period you are currently on (Yearly or 3 Yearly).
- Click “Sign Up Now” and then click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Fill out your details using the same details as your current membership.
- Select “Cash on Delivery” as the payment method.
- Your part is now done
Please allow a few days for us to check and confirm your online membership information. Once complete you will receive an automated reminder when your renewal is due according to your current membership. At that time you can decide to pay via any of the payment types available. We do prefer Credit Card as it means no administration time is needed and we can spend more time adding value to the club.
Generally no you don’t. We will send you an email 7 days before your renewal is due with instructions. If you paid via Credit Card it will happen automatically. If you paid via any other payment type, instructions will be in the email. If you no longer wish to be a member of our club you can login and cancel your membership at any time.
There are a few good reasons to log in to the website.
- You can view latest and historical meetings minutes.
- Update your membership details.
- Change your membership payment method.
- Purchase products more quickly and easily with membership discounts applied where applicable.
- Login to the website
- Go to the My Account page
- Click My Subscriptions
- Click “Change Payment” button
- Add new card details
On the day your membership renewal is due we will email you an invoice with a link to renew. There’s an option to pay via credit card.Renew using your credit card and you’re done.