Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy, takes 3-5 minutes and costs nothing for current members. It also gives access to our Members only section that shows our rides, events and Club Meetings minutes. More member-only perks coming soon.
- Click on the green “Become a Member” button.
- Scroll down and click the membership you are currently on.
- Select the renewal period you are currently on (Yearly or 3 Yearly).
- Click “Sign Up Now” and then click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Fill out your details using the same details as your current membership.
- Select “Cash on delivery” as the payment method.
Please allow a few days for us to process and approve your membership. You will now be automatically reminded when your renewal is due according to your current membership. At this time you can decide to pay via any of the payments types available. We do prefer Credit Card as it means no administration time is needed and we can spend more time adding value to the club.
Generally no you don’t. We will send you an email 7 days before your renewal is due with instructions. If you paid via Credit Card it will happen automatically. If you paid via any other payment type, instructions will be in the email.
There are a few good reasons to log in to the website.
- You can view upcoming rides and events in our members-only section.
- You can view latest and historical meetings minutes.
- Update your membership details.
- Change your membership payment method.
- Purchase products more quickly and easily with membership discounts applied where applicable.
- Login to the website
- Go to the My Account page
- Click My Subscriptions
- Click “Change Payment” button
- Add new card details
Wait until your membership lapses. We will send you a renewal invoice on that day, on that invoice will be a link to renew. Renew using your credit card details and you’re done.